Swift

Green spring evening look

Hello lovely people,

today I have a glamorous spring look for you to wear in the evening, or if you feel like it even during the day. If you are interested to know who I created this look, please keep on reading :)

I used two different green shades from the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette and one green from the Sugarpill Cold Chemistry eyeshadow palette. The light green shade which I used for the whole lid and up almost to the brow bone was "Grasshopper" from the Vice 4 palette and for the outer V shape of the lid I blended "Arctic" into the first one. To add depth to the look I used "Subterranean" for the very outer corners of the eye and a white glittery eye pencil for the inner corners.
Today I was going for a very dramatic look, preferably to wear in the evening, so I drew the eye shadow quite outside of the normal territory in a sharp line up to the brow.

For my lips I used one of my most favourite liquid lipsticks, "Posh Spice" from Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I got it a few months ago and I have fallen in love with it since *-*

I hope you like this look and let me know if you have any questions about it. Would love to see this look on some of you :D

<3

Anna Florentina



































You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare