Swift

Vice 4 palette look

Hello lovely people,


I hope you all had a great christmas with your loved ones. How did you spend your days?
I had some awesome couple of days with my family, it was so much fun with them as always. Today I am celebrating with my boyfriend's family.

So I had the pleasure of doing a gorgeous makeup look on my boyfriend's sister, who is really beautiful, don't you think?  She just has the perfect face to do makeup on, seriously.
For this look I used the limited edition Urban Decay's Vice 4 palette, which I am quickly getting really fond of, as it features so many great shades.

My girl is wearing the shades "Marlot", "Underhand", "Pandemonium" and "Deadbeat". Marlot was used for the crease, "Underhand" for the whole lid stopping at the crease and "Pandemonium" and "Deadbeat" for the outer corner of the eyes to create dimension.
What do you think of the look? Do you like it? Do you think it suits her? I would love to hear your thoughts :)



<3

Anna Florentina































(Only) last photo credit phyrra (click to enlarge)












You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare