Swift

Rocker Girl

Hello lovely people,

it's Friday again and that means, yes, another outfit post. I am really happy to show you my second outfit I picked for you guys.
My dear friends Elisabeth was so kind to take photos for this post and I really love how they turned out. She chose the background and I think it's perfect, as it suits my red hair. Go visit her blog and her Facebook page, she is just so damn talented!!

http://elisabethgatterburg.blogspot.co.at
https://www.facebook.com/ElisabethGGatterburg


As it's been rather feeling like spring in the last weeks I didn't choose to wear a warm jacket or coat for this outfit. It came out to be a combination of a normal black H&M vest and a denim cut-off from Disturbia. I really like this combination as it makes the rather boring vest a bit more exciting and wearable.
The leather-like trousers are also from H&M, I got them about a week ago. I love those trousers, firstly because of the fabric (it just rocks, don't you think?) and because they go up very high, which is a feature I quite like, as it looks more flattering I think than those really low-waisted trousers.
To add a little eye-catcher I wore my most favourite belt ever, it is just the best, the must-have item if you are a metalhead like me ;) I only realized afterwards, that on some photos I wore it a bit too low, sorry for that.

I hope you enjoyed today's outfit post. Let me know what you think :)


<3

Anna Florentina












You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare