Swift

Christmas party makeup look

Hello my lovely people,

today I did a makeup look for you guys, which I think is perfect for christmas parties or christmas dinners. It is a chic and classy grey smokey eye look I created with the NAKED smokey palette and a Dior red lipstick.
If you'd like to know how I created this look, please keep reading :)

I started by priming my eyes with Urban Decay's eye shadow potion (primer). While this dried I filled in my eyebrows with an angled brush and some ash-blonde eye shadow, as I always do.
When the eye shadow primer was all dry, I put "Thirteen" from the palette all over my eyelid up to my brows. As a transition shade I used "Naked" (as almost always when I do a smokey eye) and worked it into my crease with a blending brush.
Afterwards I used "Armor" all over the entire lid stopping at the crease. If you want this colour to really pop, you can spray any makeup setting spray onto your brush and then go into the colour and put it on your lid. For this colour that technique works pretty well, as it shimmers better afterwards. When I put "Armor" all over the lid, I blended the colour in with the transition shade, but not going up too high at the crease.
To deepen the smokey eye and to create dimension I used "Black Market" for the outer corner of my eyelids and blended it into the other shades smoothly.
On my lower lash line I also used "Armor" and in the inner corners "High". "High" was also used to highlight my brow bone. In my lower waterline I used half black liner and half shimmery white liner.

I lined my lips with an Estée Lauder red lipliner (06 Apple Cordial, as I've used it before) and afterwards filled them in with a red lipstick from Dior in the shade Rouge 813. I love this lipstick so much, it's the perfect shade for me and my hair.

I hope you liked this look and tell me if you tried it yourself. Send me selfies of your own versions!

I don't know if you noticed, but I went to get my hair done. Would you fancy a post about my visit to the hairdresser's?



<3


Anna Florentina




























































You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare