Swift

MY JEWELLERY

Hello lovely people,

How have you been? Been doing anything fun lately, or did you just relax and enjoy your time?

Today I thought I’d talk about my favourite jewellery. Honestly, most of the time I forget about it…I have some nice jewellery and some other beautiful bits and bobs, but I tend to forget that I could wear them and almost never take them out of my drawer, unless they are lying right there. I just don’t have the time in the morning to think of everything :D

I’ve never been a huge fan of wearing a lot of accessories, I mean I like it, it can look really cool, but I tend to keep it minimal. The only jewellery I like to wear a lot of are rings. For many years I wore 4 to 5 rings every day, I would never take them off, because if I did (as I said before) I would forget about them. So rings are comfortable and handy for me, as I don’t have to take them off if I don’t want to. That habit requires that the rings are made of real silver, otherwise they would get nasty. So this Christmas I thought I want to have 4 to 5 rings on my fingers again as I used to do it some years ago, because I missed it. I made a wish and my parents gave me two beautiful rings from Regalrose this Christmas, I love them. I am glad my ring collection is growing again.

Over the years I collected Pandora charms jewellery. In my opinion they have good quality and nice designs. I have a silver wrist band with several charms on it and a black leather wristband also with some charms on it. I like the idea of wearing charms as there are so many different designs, that there will probably be something for anybody, including me. I am not a very girly girl as you probably already noticed ;) But Pandora has some really nice charms which I really love wearing. Every charm has its little story behind it, where I bought it, who gave it to me as a present, it's nice to have memories within them. 
















<3

Anna Florentina

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare