Swift

LONDON post series PART 3

Hello my lovely people,

I am so sorry, that this post is incredibly delayed. The last couple of weeks were pretty stressful and I didn’t have much time to sit down, relax and write a few words on this blog. I don’t want to rush into writing these posts, I want to take my time and enjoy spending time on this blogging project of mine. I already have so many beautiful and exciting ideas for my next posts, but sometimes my job, duties and social life don’t leave enough time for other things ;) Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to complain, just telling you how it is.

Before we go into much more detail, this following post is my third part of my London series. If you have read previous posts you will know what I am talking about. I visited London at New Year’s Eve and have done two posts about the trip already. This third one will be a little post about some of my previous trips to London, which were just as exciting as this one (but let’s be honest, last one was the best :P).

Most of the photographs down below were taken on my trip to London a few years ago, also at New Year’s Eve. That time I was photographing the New Year’s Eve event at Embankment station as a documentary project for my studies back then. I found it really interesting to not just watch the fireworks, but also observe the atmosphere, all the different people, how they reacted and what they were doing at midnight.

See for yourself and explore London once more through my photographs.  I hope you enjoy them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. (Please just ignore the logo on some of the pics...there was a time when I thought it looked cool like this...well...)



Aaaand stay tuned for the next post….some more MAKEUUUP, yeyyy <3



Anna Florentina






















You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare