Swift

New Year's Eve outfit choices

Hello lovely people,


christmas is already over and tomorrow is New Year's Eve, how time flies.
I am grateful that I get to spend this special day in one of my favourite cities, London. Do you know what you're wearing for the big party, the cosy get-together or however you spend it yet?



Here are my London New Year's Eve outfit choices for a night out in a traditional English pub.
You get to PICK ONE ;)

Do you want to get MAKEUP CHOICES tomorrow as well? I think sooooo ;D




1. SEXY

-crop top by H&M (super nice pattern, tight-fitting)
-fake leather trousers H&M (skinny)
-mini clutch with camera print (present from my aunt, I think from a vintage shop ;) )
-MAC setting powder (we want the makeup to stay on as long as possible, don't we?)
-L'Occitane "Verveine" Eau de Toilette (really refreshing and super awesome)
-Urban Decay's Vice 4 limited eye shadow palette (see previous post on blog)








2. FUNKY/REBELL

-shirt from Camden Lock (London, UK)
-same clutch as above
-same trousers as above
-MAC, setting powder
-Sugarpill "Cold Chemistry" palette (I am in love!)






































3. CHIC

-dress from New Yorker (you can wear it on its own-short, or in this combo with a long skirt)
-skirt from H&M (very long, until the ankles)
-NARS, tinted moisturizer (is gentle to your skin in winter)
-Urban Decay's Naked Smokey eye shadow palette (for chic, casual looks, or diva looks also)
-2 of NYX's matte lipstick in two red shades and Kat von D's "Vampira"
-little handmade clutch from a friend (see travel essentials post from Prague a month ago, message     me for details, where to get them)






































I hope, you liked today's post. Make sure to leave a comment if you like or go over to my other social medias, like Facebook or instagram.



Thank you and have a freakin' awesome New Year's Eve!!! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR! To a new year of blogging <3 




Anna Florentina


YOURS TRULY, CRAZY FREAK (BLURRRRY)

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare